Terms and Conditions
Making a booking with The Domes at Cask Smugglers constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
A minimum spend of £25 per person will apply Monday - Thursday, £35 per person Friday - Sunday (before 5pm) and £45 per person Friday - Sunday (after 5pm).
A deposit of £10 per person will be required to secure your booking this is redeemable off your final bill.
A booking fee will be added to bills if the minimum spend is not met
Changes to booking number must be made 48 hours in advance if not the full original party fee will stand
Due to the popularity of our Cask Smugglers domes, we operate a timed booking system to help us maintain a high standard for all our guests.
Each of our Cask Smugglers Domes is reserved for a maximum of two hours.
• Any current discounts are not applicable in the Domes.
• Deposits are redeemable from your final bill.
• Cancellations must be made 72 hours in advance.
• Deposits are strictly non-refundable out with the 72 hours advanced notice.
• Any amendments to numbers must be notified within 24 hours otherwise the full charge will still apply.
• Slot times will not be extended for late arrivals.
• Customers can be held responsible for any breakages or damages.
• Staff reserve the right to refuse entry and/or service for any member of the party who is acting irresponsibly.
• All our Cask Smugglers Domes are non-smoking. This included vape pens or e-cigarettes.
Cask Smugglers follows a strict zero-tolerance to drugs.
• Staff reserve the right to search bags upon entry - no alcohol is to be brought onto or consumed on the premises.
• Any breach of the above, the party will still be subject to the bill amount reached and, or, the minimum spend agreed at the time of booking.
• Under 18s are not permitted after 6 pm.